Thursday, July 4, 2013

Poem-Wolf Heart...



I.
A wolf lives in a pack
united they pick off caribou.
Alone, they falter in the breeze.
II.
Spirited and free
Alive and utterly wild
no looking back hesitantly.
III.
I run with the wind
I race with the eagle
I am untamable.
IV.
You call us the monsters
yet you hunt us down
for you games and pleasure.
V.
Race up the rocky path
Simply for the absolute
exhilaration of a challenge.
VI.
I fear nothing and no one
there is not a force on the earth
that can hold me down.
VII.
Tiny puppy yips echo
the only noise in the night
curled up in each other's warmth.
VIII.
I am never alone
I can still feel the pack presence
wherever they are.
IX.
I am as swift as night
as pure as snow
My grace is rivaled by no one.
X.
My howl is a symphony
vaulting over canyons
my song of life.

By Wolfeh

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Poem You Share Dearest Cris with the Beautiful Images, Thumbs Up and All Five Stars, Love and Kissessssss...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...